Exams & Cleaning
EXAMS & CLEANINGS
State-Of-The-Art General Dentistry Services Conveniently Available In Our Offices in Litchfield, Fairfield, New Haven, and Hartford Counties.
At Dental Associates of CT, our general dentistry program goes well beyond routine cleanings and cavity prevention. We also educate our patients as to the most effective oral hygiene habits and the best dental practices and techniques available today. Most importantly, we encourage our patients to ask questions in order to become informed participants when it’s time to consider treatment options. Our preventive care plan begins with a review of your medical history, and other important components, such as:
- Regular check-ups every 3, 4 or 6 months
- Fluoride treatments and sealants
- Evaluation of existing oral conditions
- Early intervention to reduce the incidence of dental and oral diseases
- Patient education regarding diseases of the mouth, head and neck
Our doctors and hygienists help patients understand exactly what their oral health issues are, and what might happen if suggested treatment plans are not followed. Children are taught proper brushing and flossing techniques by our pediatric staff as the very first steps in a lifetime of dental health.
Our General Dentistry Services Include:
- Complete tooth and gum examinations
- Dental x-rays and interpretation
- Natural Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Oral cancer screenings
- Blood pressure screenings
- Evaluations of overall dental health
Should your care involve more in-depth treatment, dental specialists are located at each of our offices for “co-treatment” to optimize patient care and convenience.