We are here for you—in office and remotely!
Your safety is our top priority
We take all possible precautions to minimize risk and protect your health, including:
- Virtual Visits (remote appointment via Google Meet)
- Screening all our staff members prior to their shifts
- Screening our patients before in-office appointments
- Wait-free reception areas (patients seated in operatories immediately)
- Alternating rooms so there is at least 1 hour between patients using a specific room
- Common areas are cleaned with EPA disinfectants between patient visits
- PPE for admin staff (face masks) and enhanced PPE (Gowns, N95 Mask, Bouffants, Booties, Face shields) for providers
- and many more precautions.
Dental Associates of Connecticut is now OPEN and ready to serve you.
Please keep in mind that our utmost concern is for the safety of both our staff and our patients, and hope that by all of us doing our part we can mitigate and shorten the effects of COVID-19. (Learn more about COVID-19 and what you can do.)
We have options if you need assistance!
To make an appointment please click the Live Chat button in the lower right of the screen to reach a live agent.
If you try to contact us during a time when an agent is not available, you may use the form below. However, for fastest service we recommend connecting with an agent via chat.