Return Policy

If a payment is made in error, or a mistake was made in your payment amount, you may request a refund from Dental Associates at any time. All refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment.

How to Request a Refund

Please use one of the following options:

  • Contact Dental Associates office and request a refund.
  • Email refund request to:
  • Mail refund request to:

Dental Associates of CT., P.C.
Attn: Collections Group
36 Padanaram Rd
Danbury, CT. 06811